Navigation

Me Me Me

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Royal Collection



A Royal Summer 

Wear your crown ladies, even if this summer is too hot ! These trendy pieces are perfect to get you right this summer. Sorry Lorde but we can be royal by shopping The Royal Collection!

Sunny Sunflower Dress 

 Enjoy the sun in this fitted side cut out dress and sunflowers all around.
I styled it with suede simple red heels from forever 21.
My bag is an old buy from Urban Outfitters sale section 20 Bucks !
My gold anklets are from Forever 21 right along with my shoes.

This dress is supper fitted but comfy making me look all 'hips don't lie", ha !

Smile, Its Sunny Out !


Added red lips and kept my hair down. This dress does most of the talking so no need for me to do much.

Team #Thimslick

This look was my favorite because I love how you can have so much fun
with a crop top.
I love that the royal collection represents all my ladies who are slim with a little
thickness added to them.
My shorts is really a one piece jump suite from forever 21,
I just added the crop top over.
A hold chain belt from a local jewelery store in bayside Miami.
My shoes are from Charlotte Russe online
.Caught them on sale for 15.99

 You Can Call Me Queen Bee

Get some cute summer items and a team thim slick crop top as well !
Make this summer a Royal one we are all queens,
and should dress like one.
To purchase items click The Royal Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment