Navigation

Me Me Me

Friday, August 28, 2015

JAZZYBELLE x SaintLee



Recently I did a collaboration with the online store JAZZYBELLE, in the photos below I'm rocking the "Gold" sneaker which you can find in stock right now! This is my favorite collaboration of all time because of what JAZZYBELLE represents.
JAZZYBELLE represents woman who embrace their individuality and woman who aren't afraid to be bold 
I feel like JAZZYBELLE represents me.
I'm not afraid to wear what I want, say what I want and do what I want.
I think I'm pretty Jazzy.

For the "Gold" sneakers I thought I'd wear something sporty.
I love wearing all black with a pop of color, my lip color is gunner by MAC.
My black leather visor is an old purchase from Forever 21 
Be Bold
Be Free
Most importantly be you.
To Shop the "Gold" sneakers or any other jazzy items click here
XoXo,
SaintLee



No comments:

Post a Comment