Navigation

Me Me Me

Friday, March 14, 2014

Jersey Chic

Spring is here ! Ya girl is still feeling this jersey trend.
This is basically a part 2 of the sporty girl look excepct this time around 
its more girly &  sheek ! 
 Jersey Crop: Addias X Jeremy Scott
Skirt: H&M


 
Shoes: Sale H&M $20


 
I.D. Necklace: Forever 21
Other chains: H&M
Now you guys know my hair is natural so to acheive this hairstyle I blow dried my hair with low heat and a little flat ironing. I used From Curly 2 straight by Pantene the Truly Natural  line.
After that I just used some small/medium rods overnight and thats how my hair came out !
 I love jackets for some reason so I thought it was cute to add this vintage jean jacket from Urban Outfitters Urban renewal collection.
This reminds me so much of the 80s/90s style, which I love !

I think with or without the jacket this outfit is complete 4 me
Hope you enjoyed this look,
xoxo, LeeLee

No comments:

Post a Comment