Navigation

Me Me Me

Monday, January 12, 2015


Here Little Kitty 


Lately I've been pretty obsessed with cat ears I think Ariana Grande is rubbing off on Me.
Growing up I was a big fan of hello kitty & as old as I am I still love her, no shame !
I went on a hunt for some headbands and finally found the perfect one from Charlotte Russe.

My favorite leather skirt is from Joe B 

Strut ! 

Just The Weather For A Pink Fuzzy Sweater.

Pearl Spike necklace:H&M
Gold Cuff Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Midi Rings: H&M
Headband: Charlotte Russe
I give Saylor Clothing  an A++ for this sweater! The quality is amazing its super fuzzy cute & comfy.
This sweater is a must have !

I love  my shoes by Y.R.U. got them on sale for 26.00 off of  Karmaloop !


I'm Getting spice girls Mel B with this look 4 some reason, don't you agree ? 

 Purrrrrrrrrr !
If  you want a similar look: shop Saylor Clothing, this cute sweater is still in stock!
Please leave comments & if you have a Gmail account its easy 2 subscribe,
 stay updated with me !
More looks coming soon.
XoXo,
 Fashlee U 





No comments:

Post a Comment