My A.S.A.P Rocky Inspired look
I love A.S.A.P. Rocky and that's my problem. lately Ive been obsessing over the Harlem rappers sense of style . There's just something about the way he puts things together and I just love it. A lot of people have been bashing Rocky 4 his choice of clothing like him wearing a dress....well I really don't care and i actually like what he wore and don't consider him gay because of it, trust me he isn't the only rapper sporting this look.
Anyways I was very much inspired by his look and decided to recreate it.
Blazer: Veronica of http://fiercelythriftin.com/
Top: U.N.I.F. Big fat zero jersey size medium on sale 19.99 Urban Outfitters original price: 50.00
Leather Tights: Cotton On
Corduroy shorts: throwback store called Rave
Shoes: Alicia keys x Reebok sneaker wedges Nordstrom.com
I honestly feel way more sexy wearing baggy or loose clothes.
Hair, Hair, HairMy hair was a 3 day old wash and go here's what I used:
- 3 Sisters of nature lengthening cream that stretched out my hair from my march curl kit you can purchase the cream here http://ppuinc.com/index.php/brands-18/3-sisters-of-nature/nature-natural-lengthening-creme.html
- Mixed some argan oil and coconut oil and put my hair in 2 pony tails at night.
- In the morning I take them down and add some aunt Jackie's curl la la from http://auntjackiescurlsandcoils.com/ I actually use it everyday in my hair i love it so much and the smell is great I've had the best hair days because of it !
- I mix in some more coconut oil & Castor oil and I add my 2nd favorite Luscious Locks curl enhancer I received from my January curlkit you can also get it here: http://www.curlkitshop.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=372
- once those are in I just play with my hair a little but it usually just falls this way ! tadahhhh!
I'm also rockin my favorite lip color called cyber by MAC
A.S.A.P. Get Like Me
One thing I like about rocky is that he isn't afraid 2 wear what he wants even if people call it "Gay" in my opinion there is no such thing ! Don't ever be afraid 2 express your style and don't let society control what you think. I think its crazy how SEXY I find myself in these clothes, ladies should never feel the need to only wear tight form fitting clothes.
Just because I like baggy/loose close doesn't mean I'm gay or a dike, I'm just comfortable & confident.
Be confident in what you wear !