Navigation

Me Me Me

Monday, April 14, 2014

H&M x Alexander Wang collection 2014




At midnight of April 13  H&M released one of the most exciting video ever on Instagram that would make our hearts skip a beat ! 
The super hyped video exposed that H&M's new guest designer will be Alexander Wang.
I don't think I was ready for this one.
 During a party at Coachella the news was announced and is set to release on November 3rd of this year in 250 stores worldwide and online.

I am honored to be a part of H&M’s designer collaborations. The work with their team is an exciting, fun process. They are very open to push boundaries and to set a platform for creativity. This will be a great way for a wider audience to experience elements of the Alexander Wang brand and lifestyle,” Alexander Wang said. 

This will be the first time H&M collaborate with an American Designer, how exciting is that ? It just happened to be Wang.
The collection will include apparel and accessories for both men & women .

Going Beyond Fashion 


With a reflection on contrasts, blending seamlessly between the refined and the imperfect.  His collections have an unprecious outlook on fashion, and always reflect a sense of ease.
Well I don't think I'll be at ease till November 6th, when the collection drops ! I just can't wait because I absolutely love what he does and now I'll be able to wear it oh and so will you ! get ready ladies and gent, Mr.Wang is coming for you!
Xoxo,
LeeLee

No comments:

Post a Comment