Navigation

Me Me Me

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Turbans, Summer, Hair & Things

So its summer in Miami and that heat is no joke ! so I decided a sew in would help protect my natural hair from the summer heat and why not tie up a turban with it ? I also dig the nude and pastel colors lingering on from spring. With the sneakers I'm always on the go in the summer so I figured some Nike's and a mid length lavender skirt from forever 21 would give me a Urban princess look.

I am wearing Brazilian curly hair provided by http://instagram.com/prettyhairkatour  and I love it ! The color originally came black and my hair stylist Goldie http://instagram.com/goldieroc

My Bag is from Urban Outfitters
Watch is Michael Kors
Hope Bracelet From BGBG





 Have fun in the sun but also protect your hair ladies. 
you can do this with any protective styles you like, it doesn't have to be a sew in it can be anything 
you can use a turban or head wrap and tie it on your hair too. explore your options and still be cute ! 
hope you enjoyed ! 
xoxo,
Leelee



No comments:

Post a Comment