Navigation

Me Me Me

Monday, May 26, 2014

CurlsKinksFashion

Hey Fashionista's !

So Recently I was given the opportunity to become brand ambassador for CurlsKinksFashion


Natural girls have style too is what they go by and  I must say I agree. Hold up, their site isn't just an outlet for natural girls with style its embracing the different trends and different topics 4 those to engage in.





























I was more then honored to become a brand ambassor because I've nevre done anything like this.
My job is to pormote their brand and I love what they have going on so why not ?
 When I  got my shirt I added my own little touches to it.  
I added some pearls to the neckline and made it a Crop top
Necklace: H&M
Then I paired it with this tropical print midi skirt from an online boutique that I can't recall.
 The clutch: forever 21 on sale for 4.99! (Yes, I know)

This hairstyle is 1 of my favourite protective styles 4 the summer !
I Got the inspiration from   My natural sistas YouTube channel click here to watch it & DIY !

My lip color is MAC: Candy Yum Yum 

My shoes were actually on sale at H&M: 20.00
A great purchase & super comfy to stand in all day.


I hope you guys are inspired by this look
You can  purchase your shirts here 
Then show us your style, show us how you rock it !




















No comments:

Post a Comment