Navigation

Me Me Me

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Local Brands to Watch: Wealth x Royalty

   Wealth, Royalty, & Me

Miami based clothing brand Wealth x Royalty is on the rise to new heights! 
W x R is known for their known urban sophisticated look with a hint of originality.
The name deprives from the idea that you don't have to be rich to be wealthy and you don't have to be a n actual king/queen to be considered royalty. 
its a very great message Wealth x Royalty portrays  in their designs.

I am  wearing the  Camo Ram crop top: $21.95
Paired with an American Apparel Skirt: 26.00
I.D. chain from:  Claires

How I Styled The Camo Ram Crop Top

My gold anklets are from Forever 21
Gold Cuff bracelets also from Claire's




 I enjoyed styling myself with the Camo ram crop top.Its the perfect size and fit the material stretches with very high quality.Shop their latest SALE ! click Here 




I Love the message behind Wealth & Royalty. You don't have to be rich to look wealthy and you don't have to be Queen Elizabeth to feel royal. 
I support this local clothing brand and what they stand for.
There's more to come from them so stay updated ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment