Navigation

Me Me Me

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Summer Time With Joe B

Springing Into Summer With Joe B


Its summer time and its gets really hot in Miami, but being fashionable is still possible. 

Thanks to Joe B by Joe Benbasset I 'm able to stay cool yet cute this summer with these spring pieces for the summer.

Who wears short,shorts?

Top: Cotton On
Lace up Cut out shoes on SALE: Charlotte Russe



Neon Pink Clutch/Purse: Celebrity Closets 
My Lip color was an Ombre of M.A.C. Candy Yum-Yum & Cyber 
I loved these shorts I could feel the breeze and they aren't too short.


Oh, Palazzo !

Here I'm wearing the Joe B Smocked Palazzo pants  (they're still up 4 grabs just click the link) Styled with a mustard colored crop top
from forever 21

These may cover the legs but still keep me cool and flow in the breeze.
I love them!




My Turquoise frimge bag is Urban Renewal from Urban outfitters
It been re-made from a vintage sweater.
Bracelets from Claire's 

This look is perfect for music festivals this summer !
Once again thank you to The Joe B family for these cute pieces from your spring collection.
I love them and they're perfect for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment